Shelled Warriors Forums

Go Back   Shelled Warriors Forums > Shelled Warriors Shop, Classifieds and Rehoming > Classifieds > Wanted

Closed Thread

Old 09-10-2011, 12:27 PM   #1
woodenshoes
Egg

Post Wanted Hermans hermanni

Hi everyone,

I'm looking to buy a baby hermanns tortoise, or an older tortoise. I have experience looking after my boyfriends tortoise but i have had to move back to my parents (to save money) and i miss him very much and would like to have a little one trotting around my house to my parents are happy to have him and my mum had one when she was a little girl. In the future me and my partner would possibly look into breeding tortoises (although this would be a long time away!) which is why i would like to have a hermanns.
I live in caerleon (near newport) and my partner lives in malvern, worcestershire so looking for a breeder in the south west/wales. I have looked online and am aware that sites selling tortoises are unadvisable and I really don't like the idea of him/her travelling in a box.
Ideally looking for one as soon as possible - it's my 24th birthday on friday 14th oct and my partners going to buy me one. I've already got a open top box (my boyfriends tortoise lived in it but now he's took big so we've made him a bigger one) I just need to kit the lights, feeding bowls etc and start gowing him some weeds to feed. I'll be ordering these this week from the shelled warriors shop so i'll be all set up by friday
If you have a hermanns for sale and you would like him to go to a good home then please get in touch
Thank you for reading this x
Old 14-10-2011, 07:12 PM   #2
janp
Egg

Default baby hermanns

hi there!
i have 2 babies that are ready to go! they are eating and growing well.i have their article 10s.they hatched on aug 1st this year.
i am asking £100 each for them.
jan
Closed Thread

Tags
good home, hermanni hermanni, wanted