Shelled Warriors Forums

Go Back   Shelled Warriors Forums > Shelled Warriors Shop, Classifieds and Rehoming > Classifieds > For Sale

Closed Thread

Old 26-10-2013, 08:24 AM   #1
stef2128
Egg

Default winky

i have a baby horsefield bred by myself , healthy happy and eating well. however this baby was born with 1 eye sealed closed hence the name winky. i am selling him/her for £70 or £120 with a basic table lights etc. a real character x
Old 26-10-2013, 09:49 AM   #2
burnt toast
Adult

Have you ever tried to do anything about the eye that's sealed shut Stef?

I had a young Herman who's both eyes were sealed shut. I applied antibiotic eye drops (you can get them over the counter, not expensive) intensively (this was the key, tried before 2/3 times per day, but only got results when switched to every 2 hours - will admit I missed a few doses!) & one eye opened - and has stayed open two years this xmas

(its Optrex infected eyes, must be right one as the other Optrex don't have antibiotics) think the ingredient you want is Chloronphenical ( defo miss spelt but sounds similar) - you can also get from amazon. (if you buy over counter don't say they are for animal use or they will probably refuse sale - they are for ....whoever )
Closed Thread