Shelled Warriors Forums

Go Back   Shelled Warriors Forums > Off Topic > General Discussion

Old 20-09-2012, 12:49 PM   #11
emma_mcraf
Adult

I tend not to use the ouiji board as it opens up the way for a lot of negative spirits. Many just play about and don't want to cause harm but I can appreciate your husband's concerns.
If you have a medium with you and you're grounding and protecting yourselves well, that's a good start, but does your medium know how to ask a sinister spirit to leave?

I'm not sure that by using the board, you'd attract bad luck. You're more likely to have problems if the board is in your home or you have used the board with a lack of respect.

From what you've written before Lynne, you have some psychic ability as I know you've seen and heard spirit before. Have you ever considered going to an open circle/psychic awareness or development group?

Testudo Hermanni 5.12.2:Theo, Tamara, Tabitha, Harriet, Isabelle, Clara, Oscar, Hugo, Oliver, Florence, Arabella, Esmé, Aurelia, Felicia, Claudia, Atticus, Celestia, Amaris, Tristan and Clementine
Budgies: Jasper, Ivo, Otis, Henry, Louie and Luca
Doggies: 1.1.0 Chester and Lottie

emma_mcraf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-09-2012, 01:11 PM   #12
yuna1971
Adult

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan1 View Post
There is absolutely no doubt that it brings bad luck, I did it once and then woke up to find I hadn't won the lottery!!!
Where is Caledonia and what have you done with him..

Lily's Movie.
http://www.shelledwarriors.co.uk/for...ad.php?t=68025
yuna1971 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-09-2012, 01:39 PM   #13
Easter Bunny
Adult

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan1 View Post
There is absolutely no doubt that it brings bad luck, I did it once and then woke up to find I hadn't won the lottery!!!

Alan now come on..you know you cant ask it the lottery numbers that is one of the rules xxx
Old 20-09-2012, 01:41 PM   #14
Easter Bunny
Adult

Quote:
Originally Posted by yuna1971 View Post
I know, he just popped up from nowhere then, lol
Old 20-09-2012, 01:53 PM   #15
Easter Bunny
Adult

Quote:
Originally Posted by emma_mcraf View Post
I tend not to use the ouiji board as it opens up the way for a lot of negative spirits. Many just play about and don't want to cause harm but I can appreciate your husband's concerns.
If you have a medium with you and you're grounding and protecting yourselves well, that's a good start, but does your medium know how to ask a sinister spirit to leave?

I'm not sure that by using the board, you'd attract bad luck. You're more likely to have problems if the board is in your home or you have used the board with a lack of respect.

From what you've written before Lynne, you have some psychic ability as I know you've seen and heard spirit before. Have you ever considered going to an open circle/psychic awareness or development group?

Yes Emma the Medium is very good and abides by all the rules. She goes to peoples houses and removes spirits too.

I just find it so interesting, I don't ask about me hardly I just like to find out about the spirit we are talking to mainly.

I'll have to try and find out about physic awareness groups in my area.

Do you think anyone as the physic ability, or is it just the chosen few? x
Old 20-09-2012, 02:19 PM   #16
cogsred
Egg

i have just worked out why there is such a high rate of success with tortoise keeping here at shelled warrior! Its all down to the seers being able to view their pets a couple of years in advance - any illness, worm infections, environmental imperfections etc are plain to see if you can look at what is coming around the next corner!

Its the old foresight init gov'.

Imagine the avoided veterinary appointments (and bills!)

Where do i sign up for the next seers course?
cogsred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-09-2012, 02:40 PM   #17
Alan1
Super Moderator
Adult

Quote:
Originally Posted by yuna1971 View Post
Good riddance to him I say
Alan1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-09-2012, 03:13 PM   #18
Vortex566
Incubating

Send a message via MSN to Vortex566

They are evil and you should not mess with them.
Vortex566 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-09-2012, 06:25 PM   #19
emma_mcraf
Adult

Quote:
Originally Posted by LYNNEE View Post
Yes Emma the Medium is very good and abides by all the rules. She goes to peoples houses and removes spirits too.

I just find it so interesting, I don't ask about me hardly I just like to find out about the spirit we are talking to mainly.

I'll have to try and find out about physic awareness groups in my area.

Do you think anyone as the physic ability, or is it just the chosen few? x
We're all born with it Lynne. Babies and children see spirit all the time. A lot of imaginary friends are spirits but the children grow up and get a sense that the adults that they tell about their friends don't believe them. Slowly most children will choose not to see anymore. I know many people who have seen spirit throughout their childhoods. My old mentor was one of those and she was shunned for many years by people who thought she was nuts. However it's a gift that can just be unlocked again with a bit of work.

I've been aware of spirit since my mid-teens but was scared of it for a few years. Someone like yourself could sit in a circle and soon learn how to tune in and meditate to communicate. You should read a few books on it. We receive communication through ideas and inspiration, dreams and all sorts of ways other than seeing, hearing, smelling and sensing spirit. I have a deep interest in angels and I've yet to give a reading to someone where they haven't accepted it. I used to run a holistic and psychic centre a few years ago and saw many people sit in circle and develop well. I've seen profound sceptics go away completely perplexed with what they've seen and heard. There are certainly charlatans out there and sadly I've come across a few but on the whole most spiritualist churches or psychic groups are excellent, so welcoming and friendly and I think you'd find it interesting to go along. Where did your medium friend train? Perhaps she could suggest somewhere.

Once you have a basic idea of what to do you could have your own closed circle with friends and practice. I attend a closed circle each Thursday evening and we have lots of chocolate, cakes and treats and a good giggle and gossip too. I always write down the messages received and every so often we look back at them and see how accurate they have been. Names that meant nothing at the time of the reading come in a few months down the line, changes of career, relationships, etc, were all correct. It's fascinating.

Testudo Hermanni 5.12.2:Theo, Tamara, Tabitha, Harriet, Isabelle, Clara, Oscar, Hugo, Oliver, Florence, Arabella, Esmé, Aurelia, Felicia, Claudia, Atticus, Celestia, Amaris, Tristan and Clementine
Budgies: Jasper, Ivo, Otis, Henry, Louie and Luca
Doggies: 1.1.0 Chester and Lottie

emma_mcraf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-09-2012, 07:00 PM   #20
Merlin M
Adult

I am not sure where I stand on them, my dad would hate it if he found out I used one (which I never have) as they bring bad things...

But he was happy enough living in a very haunted house, but they were family (they drove my mum nuts as they checked in on us every night and you could hear then walking around our rooms, and she was forever thinking we were up but were always asleep) we didn't really need anything to communicate with them, they would show up when needed (the ghost of a nanny showed up and sat on the bed where my aunt was lying just after having a miscarriage...)

I think they will always let us know they are there if they want to, but personally I think I would leave it up to them to "make contact"... just my opinion mind...
Merlin M is offline   Reply With Quote