View Single Post
Old 10-09-2017, 08:54 AM   #18
Gordon
Adult

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suze65 View Post
That looks very commercial, a production line, a money making machine. Not the way any animals should be bred or sold. Don't bite your lip Gordon, people need to know where not to buy a tortoise from , if they are new to this.
Im sure you have noticed my lack of posts on here over the last year and a lot of it is down to voicing my opinions on things which quite often upset people even though it's not meant to.
Everybody should be allowed to say what they think but unfortunately you get a lot of people who just don't want to listen and then all hell breaks loose and toys get thrown out of prams which achieves nothing which is not what the forum is about we are here to point people in the right direction and with luck animals have a better life which is what it's all about.
I am lucky to have a lot of different types of tortoises and other animals which I spend hundreds of hours watching and trying to learn from.
I also breed some years a lot of babies of which I like other breeders I sell but also give quite a few away as sometimes it's not all about the money but even with all that said I have been called a dealer in the past.
Gordon is offline   Reply With Quote