View Single Post
Old 11-04-2012, 08:22 PM   #19
amph55
Egg

Thanks so much, Herpard. Ive just wasted hard earned cash on calcium block. It came in the post and looked like a green bar of soap. I thought I would nt know what to do with it Cut it up feed it on a spoon or what?? So I put it in the outdoor closure whilst Trot was sunbathing this afto. He's so used to my visits he thought he d take a look - then no weeds he thought and carried on sunbathing. At that point I got in with him and tried the food teasing thing - He looked bored but checked it out just to give me the benifit of the doubt. After sniffing it he went to the toilet most ungraciously as if to say - "Well I told you I didnt want it"
So I thought if I could only make it without that colouring and cacti additive etc. So thanks I just need the limestone flour.
By the way this is nt the first time I ve tried calcium. I used to spray it. That put him off weeds, Then tried cuttlefish - that made him heave and me. Also calcium sand which he sunbathed in. So you see it s not easy.Oh and the crushed egg shells drove me crazy.Amph

Last edited by amph55; 11-04-2012 at 08:31 PM.
amph55 is offline   Reply With Quote