Thread: Photos at last!
View Single Post
Old 17-11-2017, 12:01 PM   #22
emma_mcraf
Adult

Quote:
Originally Posted by tortydat View Post
Love all the different colour baths!
They all have their own one with names written on the side so I don't forget who it belongs to.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CherryBrandy View Post
your are good with your bathing levels Emma , I am a bit over cautious as I worry they don't keep their heads high enough, or out of the water!
lovely photos, real array of colours. Do you ask for a washing up bowl for Christmas !? I got a mister ! CB
They all love a good soak. They just sit and chill for a bit, have a drink and then do their business. I know they've had enough when they start doing the treadmill stuff.
I've never had an issue with them not keeping their heads out the water. I suppose I've just got used to filling their baths depending on their sizes over the years.

Good old Wilko for the baths. They seem to change colour schemes a fair bit, so it's nice to have a variety.
I certainly don't ask for baths for Christmas, but I have been known to have uv lights and habba huts for Mother's Day.
Books, books and more books on my wish list, just for a change.

Testudo Hermanni 5.12.2:Theo, Tamara, Tabitha, Harriet, Isabelle, Clara, Oscar, Hugo, Oliver, Florence, Arabella, Esmé, Aurelia, Felicia, Claudia, Atticus, Celestia, Amaris, Tristan and Clementine
Budgies: Jasper, Ivo, Otis, Henry, Louie and Luca
Doggies: 1.1.0 Chester and Lottie

emma_mcraf is offline   Reply With Quote