Thread: Photos at last!
View Single Post
Old 24-11-2017, 07:38 PM   #28
emma_mcraf
Adult

Quote:
Originally Posted by CherryBrandy View Post
how wonderful moving into a dream house !! omg Emma did you see poldark on Children in need - even I cried and I only cry at King Kong usually. How wonderful.

And massive points to all the libraries for being able to download audio books for free ! seventh heaven. And just finished off the new Game of thrones book (in hand) set 100 years before Game of Thrones ! CB
Still pinching myself, Clare.

I saw him and those lucky ladies. Their faces were such a picture. I just thought of Suze being in their place and how we could accompany her and swoon at his Irish accent. Hardly ever heard him talk as himself.

Ooh...you're ahead of me with that book. I'm on season 4 of the drama. I'm looking forward to getting beyond he last book and seeing what the screenwriters have done. I do wonder if Mr Martin will ever complete the last two books....

Was the book on the Targaryns?

Testudo Hermanni 5.12.2:Theo, Tamara, Tabitha, Harriet, Isabelle, Clara, Oscar, Hugo, Oliver, Florence, Arabella, Esmé, Aurelia, Felicia, Claudia, Atticus, Celestia, Amaris, Tristan and Clementine
Budgies: Jasper, Ivo, Otis, Henry, Louie and Luca
Doggies: 1.1.0 Chester and Lottie

emma_mcraf is offline   Reply With Quote