Thread: Delete
View Single Post
Old 12-09-2010, 06:22 PM   #10
yuna1971
Adult

Eric&Amy, please dont leave.
It is a busy forum. Lots of different opinions, views. It can get a bit tetchy at times, and passionate. But I dont think its ever been unfriendly. I have had my share of quarrels but I like to think that I have made efforts to make amends for those quarrels and just sort things out. As RFM has said, you will never find a forum that has all its members just agreeing and all jolly all the time! You will get disagreements. People that do things one way. Someone else does it another - so they dont agree. But I think we all generally try and respect how individual owners keep their torts. At the end of the day, its what we are all striving for. We all want the best for our tortoises and it helps to share ideas, views and information. And also importantly, to offer advice when a member is worried or feels overwhelmed. I was when I first joined...and still worry about things to this day!!
We also do and can have a giggle. So please just have a rethink - PM Admin if you have concerns about someone or something, I am sure things can be worked out and put right. xx

Lily's Movie.
http://www.shelledwarriors.co.uk/for...ad.php?t=68025
yuna1971 is offline   Reply With Quote