Thread: New MBD book
View Single Post
Old 21-01-2014, 11:48 AM   #23
Arcadiajohn
Hatched

Just to confirm,

Yes we will be releasing the next in our series of reptile and amphibian keeping books this spring. We are aiming for late feb, early march.

This new title is a logical next step on from the MBD book and deals with feeding, vitamins, minerals and their interactions and uses and where they may be obtained in the wild diet.

It's a bit of a big old book this one and it is in more detail than book 1. The plan was always to ease new keepers in gently before unleashing deeper and deeper science. I am happy with the result.

The new book has many more images and all from the fantastic "Adam Hough" photography, there is a section from a qualified zoo vet and a respected green iguana expert and a forward by TVs Dr Mike Leahy of "Bite me". one of my fav chapters is with regard to "wild self supplementation"............

I will not give much more away for now but please watch our facebook page for further details, launch date and special offers.

If you do not have "The Arcadia Guide to MBD and it's Elimination in captivity" I strongly suggest that you read this first. Full RRP is only £9.99 and it is available from all reptile shops, instore and online or from your local library by request.

There will be 5 books in total over 3 years.....or that is the plan.....id better stop messing about on forums and get typing hey

John.
www.arcadia-reptile.com/reptile-care-books

Please join us on Facebook, Arcadia reptile
www.Arcadia-reptile.com
Arcadiajohn is offline   Reply With Quote