View Single Post
Old 05-11-2021, 07:54 AM   #6
Gordon
Adult

Well it's white outside this morning as -1c and the only thing outside are the guinea pigs but I think they will be coming in today.
All of my Herman's and iberas are all boxed up for the winter so it's only my tortoises and lizards in the tortoise room are still up.
The browns are on the floor in there on dried miscanthus grass and seem to understand its not time to be going outside now.
They are eating me out of house and home which has been including lots of pumpkins which they love and will devour one in best part of an hour. The best thing is the bonus I get next year when all the bedding goes out on the garden I get loads of free pumpkin plants growing from the seeds that they have passed through .

I'm still hatching eggs from the browns and I think I'm up to around 80 babies at the moment with more to go I will have to get some more pictures up.

And fingers crossed I have a little group of new tortoises coming on Wednesday which should of been here last week but they missed their flight.
Gordon is offline   Reply With Quote