Shelled Warriors Forums

Shelled Warriors Forums (http://www.shelledwarriors.co.uk/forum/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://www.shelledwarriors.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=25)
-   -   Delete (http://www.shelledwarriors.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=38280)

eric&amy 12-09-2010 01:53 PM

Delete

I will be deleting my account. Thanks

Aliza 12-09-2010 01:58 PM

:o why? ...

eric&amy 12-09-2010 02:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aliza (Post 408596)
:o why? ...

Because I feel that it's more of a popularity contest, I come on here just to share updates or to do research for my own benefit and I pesonally don't feel I "fit in with the crowd" so I'm relocating to a different forum. Not jealous or mad or angry, just sharing my feelings. :)

Lolly8 12-09-2010 03:14 PM

I have probably missed something as have not been here very often lately but I think here is many people who think that they don't "fit in with the crowd" but still sharing updates etc. You don't have to "fit in with the crowd".This is what this forum is about.Sharing and getting tips for keeping torts.If someone have upset you in a way,it's sad but please,don't delete your account because of this.:smile::smile:

linda 12-09-2010 03:38 PM

sorry to hear you are leaving

if something specific has happened please pm a mod or admin

wishing you & your torts a content life :-D:-D

SeeShell 12-09-2010 03:56 PM

Really sorry to hear that Eric&amy. I must say I really enjoyed seeing the pic of your enclosure and having 2 thherc myself was looking forward to reading more of your posts. Hope you change your mind :D
SS x

NATURALIS 12-09-2010 04:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eric&amy (Post 408598)
Because I feel that it's more of a popularity contest, I come on here just to share updates or to do research for my own benefit and I pesonally don't feel I "fit in with the crowd" so I'm relocating to a different forum. Not jealous or mad or angry, just sharing my feelings. :)

Hope you don't leave, I didn't notice there was a '' crowd to fit into '' , we all have are own opinion's , sometimes we voice are opinion's louder than other's , as far as i'm aware SW member's are a friendly bunch , on any forum's there are time's when someone get's your back up but that's the same in every day life , just ignore them ! ,don't leave because someone as offended you !!, or you feel you don't fit in because you do !!!.

cath 12-09-2010 05:13 PM

No dont go, I was just thinking this morning it was nice to see you back, and was looking at your three torts in a box I dont post here as often as some, just find I need to check in DAILY :-) to see whats going on :-) :-) xxx

jamestaylor18 12-09-2010 06:01 PM

I find it quite sad that a member has been made to feel so uncomfortable that they are leaving the forum.

yuna1971 12-09-2010 06:22 PM

Eric&Amy, please dont leave.
It is a busy forum. Lots of different opinions, views. It can get a bit tetchy at times, and passionate. But I dont think its ever been unfriendly. I have had my share of quarrels but I like to think that I have made efforts to make amends for those quarrels and just sort things out. As RFM has said, you will never find a forum that has all its members just agreeing and all jolly all the time!;) You will get disagreements. People that do things one way. Someone else does it another - so they dont agree. But I think we all generally try and respect how individual owners keep their torts. At the end of the day, its what we are all striving for. We all want the best for our tortoises and it helps to share ideas, views and information. And also importantly, to offer advice when a member is worried or feels overwhelmed. I was when I first joined...and still worry about things to this day!!
We also do and can have a giggle. So please just have a rethink - PM Admin if you have concerns about someone or something, I am sure things can be worked out and put right. xx :)