Shelled Warriors Forums

Shelled Warriors Forums (http://www.shelledwarriors.co.uk/forum/index.php)
-   Events/Meetings (http://www.shelledwarriors.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Wiltshire Tortoise Group Meetings 3rd March (http://www.shelledwarriors.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=67381)

tortydat 09-02-2013 01:21 PM

Wiltshire Tortoise Group Meetings 3rd March

The first meeting of the year for the Wiltshire Tortoise Group is on 3rd March from 2.00pm - 4.00pm at a different venue from normal in Christian Malford village hall SN15 4BL. Neil Forbes veterinary surgeon from Great Western Referrals in Swindon will be giving a talk on keeping tortoises in captivity. Entry is £2 per adult with children free to include refreshments. There will be a sales table and raffle.

The second meeting of the year will be on 19th May when Sue Gallop from the South West Region of the BCG will be talking about keeping her 8stone sulcata Eric. Eric will of course be making a guest appearance and we will be returning to our usual venue in Sutton Benger village hall.

Look forward to seeing some of you at either or both of these get togethers.

Mary

sandy 09-02-2013 03:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tortydat (Post 592376)
The first meeting of the year for the Wiltshire Tortoise Group is on 3rd March from 2.00pm - 4.00pm at a different venue from normal in Christian Malford village hall SN15 4BL. Neil Forbes veterinary surgeon from Great Western Referrals in Swindon will be giving a talk on keeping tortoises in captivity. Entry is £2 per adult with children free to include refreshments. There will be a sales table and raffle.

The second meeting of the year will be on 19th May when Sue Gallop from the South West Region of the BCG will be talking about keeping her 8stone sulcata Eric. Eric will of course be making a guest appearance and we will be returning to our usual venue in Sutton Benger village hall.

Look forward to seeing some of you at either or both of these get togethers.

Mary

Its a pity I didnt live a bit nearer Mary, as I would be there:0)

tortydat 09-02-2013 04:16 PM

Yes would love to see you. Long time no contact I hope you and the family are well.

Mary

tortydat 27-02-2013 07:17 PM

Hopefully see some of you at our first meeting of the year this coming Sunday.
Mary

Gordon 27-02-2013 07:30 PM

If i wasn't so far i would love to come too:smile::smile::smile:

tortydat 27-02-2013 10:13 PM

What you talkiing about!
Mary

Gordon 28-02-2013 07:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tortydat (Post 594449)
What you talkiing about!
Mary

Its a long way to go on my zimmer frame:lol::lol::lol:

tortydat 28-02-2013 08:09 AM

Oh yes sorry I forgot that. Trust its a re-enforced one!!!!
Mary

Gordon 28-02-2013 03:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tortydat (Post 594458)
Oh yes sorry I forgot that. Trust its a re-enforced one!!!!
Mary

:shock::shock::shock::shock::shock:What you saying:lol::lol: