Shelled Warriors Forums

Go Back   Shelled Warriors Forums > pammy

Conversation Between pammy and anna m
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 4 of 4
  1. anna m
    31-01-2009 07:21 PM
    anna m
    You are posting fine Pammy. Just go to the bottom of the page and click then type then click post message. Do join in. Good to hear from you. I have computer issues at the moment. Nightmare
  2. anna m
    29-11-2008 06:20 PM
    anna m
    You can see other messages on this page from others but by clicking on someone's name the go to this page and click on "Contact Info" above then you can send a private message between 2 people that no one else can see as far as I know. You are only allowed 50 messages so after a while you need to start deleting them
  3. anna m
    28-11-2008 08:45 PM
    anna m
    I like the sound of the fridge method to hibernate tortoises. Like the Americans do. At least you are guarenteed to see them every day. Only thing that stops me is that sometimes the fridge gets turned up accidently and because it's a good fridge it starts to freeze things. I would be scared in case my lads froze to death. I suppose I could tape down the controls or something. I don't have the heart to starve them either. And if I did them my other half would feed them behind my back.
  4. anna m
    27-11-2008 03:06 PM
    anna m
    I am also a bit rubbish on making this techo stuff work for me. I posted to myself once. I have 2 hermann tortoises. Both boys. They keep me busy. I am too scared to hibernate them. But I must admit they do slow down at this time of year. I also have an african pygmy hedgehog. He is a bit wild at the moment but sometimes sits on my lap